Princes’ Islands Tour
- Princes’ Islands Tour in 8 Hours
- Cruise on the Marmara Sea
- Take a tour of the island by Phaeton
- Lunch at a fish restaurant
- Hotel pick up and drop-off service
Princes’ Islands Cruise Tour
Cruise along to Princes Islands with our full day tour. It’s a breathe taking experience and once in a lifetime catch! With an professional on board guide, learn all fascinating history about islands. Take some pictures and enjoy viewing places like Topkapi Palace, Maiden’s Tower and Uskudar from the boat. This tour offers an unforgettable experience.
Stop at Heybeliada and Buyukada which is the largest island of the Princes’ Island archipelago. During summer the Princes’ Island area is a popular destination because of the beautiful beaches and the incredibly peaceful surroundings. As car traffic is forbidden here, you will enjoy a horse-drawn carriage tour of the island and discover this not spoiled nature jewel.
| Tour Code
ItineraryHighLigtsWhat ServiceTour Map
- Enjoy viewing Topkapi Palace, Leander’s Tower and Uskudar from the sea.
- Eat your delicious lunch at a famous fish restaurant.
- Take a journey with Pheaton
- Walk around the island and take some photos.
- Professional onboard guide
- Entrance fees
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited